Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen, or used for other things other than lunch. School meals are a great value and a huge convenience for busy families too!
School meal prices are:
- Elementary Schools, $3.00
- Middle and High Schools, $3.25
- Breakfast, $2.25
- Milk, $.65
A la carte items available for purchase include but are not limited to: an extra entrée, ice cream, chips, water, etc. Please note, No a la carte items will be allowed if a child has a balance owed.
A la carte items are currently not available in all schools.
Parents/guardians are responsible for all fees accrued by the child. You can place restrictions on purchases of a la carte items. To put limitations on your child’s account, please contact the Food and Nutrition Director.
We look forward to serving your children in our cafeteria each and every day.
- NEW this year....we have transitioned our school lunch Prepayment Carrier from MySchoolBucks over to K12PaymentCenter.
- All MySchoolBucks balances have been Transferred over and remain on your child's account.
- Register on K12paymentcenter, receive your Welcome Letter, and shortly after, you will see your balances.
- Make prepayments and manage your children's accounts at k12PaymentCenter.com
- Lower transaction fees for families.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Please see the attached documents on the K12PaymentCenter.com site.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.